INTRODUCTION TO BUDDHA :
* Buddha, born with the name Siddhartha Gautama, was a teacher, philosopher and a spiritual leader who is considered the founder of Buddhism.
* Buddha means "One who is awakened" or "The enlightened one" and his teachings are known as "dharma".
* He taught that wisdom, kindness, patience, generosity, and compassion were important virtues.
META-PHYSICAL PROPERTIES OF FLUORITE :
* Removes negative stress and energy.
* Helps with clearing your mind and making decisions.
* Cleanses and balances the aura.
* Vibrates with third eye chakras.
|Weight||1 PC (7480 GMS)|
|Color||Very gemmy and translucent green color|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.