INTRODUCTION TO BUDDHA :
* Buddha, born with the name Siddhartha Gautama, was a teacher, philosopher, and spiritual leader who is considered the founder of Buddhism.
* Buddha means "One who is awakened" or "The enlightened one" and his teachings are known as "dharma".
* He taught that wisdom, kindness, patience, generosity, and compassion were important virtues.
META-PHYSICAL PROPERTIES OF LABRADORITE :
* Develops spiritual awareness and psychic powers.
* Increases determination, motivation and attention.
* Liberates from frustration and stress.
* Protection from negativity.
|Weight||1 PC (3435 GMS)|
|Color||Greenish Grey color with fire.|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.